Monday, October 18, 2010

a dose of inspiration

Monday, monday. I could easily crawl back into bed this morning but I've got a full week ahead with guests arriving on Wednesday. Cheers to a good week!

(Photo from Coastal Living.)
Aren't these chairs as bedside tables charming?
Love the cozy all-white bed.

(Photo from Coastal Living.)
I'm itching to make a slipcover just like this one.

(Photo from Coastal Living.)
This bedside table is gorgeous. 
Truly, there can never be too much white.

(Photo from Coastal Living.)
This space is so bright and calming.
Nothing beats natural light.


(Photo from Country Living.)
Baskets, and drawers, an old sign, oh my. 

(Photo from Country Living.)
Love this round wooden barrel/tub as a coffee table.

(Photo from Country Living.)
I love this kitchen and the rocking chair, 
but I don't know how I feel about a rocking chair in the kitchen.

(Photo from Country Living.)
Great drawer unit, huh?


2 comments:

  1. Loving your inspiration! So nice to meet you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was using a chair as a bedside table in 1966. Does that make me avant garde or what??

    ReplyDelete