Wednesday, February 23, 2011

kitchen details


I think I'm really beginning to like our kitchen a whole heck of a lot more. (See the before & after transformation here.) While we're only renting this home, it can be challenging to deal with things we wish we could change about a space. The challenge in the kitchen has been finding a way to add more of what I love - white-shabby-country-charm without painting the oak cabinets. I'm finding that it's all in the details. 
















I'm linking here today.
Don't forget to enter this giveaway.
It ends tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I love that shelf in the 1st picture, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart flutters honestly its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty and romantic ~ just perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love your dishes and curtains are so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am loving your kitchen too...love it all...

    ReplyDelete