Thursday, February 10, 2011

spring cleaning mode

Lots of the typical changes going on around our household.

The most major of the changes occurring in our living room including the addition of new curtains, more white, and a slight rearranging of the furniture.

Also, I’ve been busy covering 3 new chairs with white paint.

And we’ve added a new mirror to the dining room.

The stairway display is under some major construction.

We're also attempting to tackle the upstairs rooms.

And forever on our to-do list is our bedroom.

Projects, projects, projects.

I guess you could call it some early spring cleaning.
I’m in serious organization/transformation mode.

Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ok You are reminding me of all the things I should be doing I think your photos are inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete