Tuesday, March 1, 2011

frame to fill

Picked up this awesome frame a couple of weekends back. $8! I think I've figured out what to do with it (at least temporarily and I will be showing you that soon.)


I initially thought it would go on this wall replacing our stairway picture display. So Drew and I went ahead and took down all the pictures and filled the holes. But, plans have changed, as they usually do when we get working on a project.


Now I've placed it on another wall entirely and this wall is a blank canvas. I do love a blank canvas and as soon as I get a moment I'll be working on filling it.




PS - No, I did not paint it and I will not be painting it. I think.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely frame! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The possibilities are endless. I have a few good frames and I still haven't decided what to do with them!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I thought I was the only one who changed her mind mid-project. Can't wait to see what you fill it with and how you use it. It's a fabulous looking frame by the way. I really like it's large size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...just wanted to say hi to another "Sarah Lynne"! I love beach cottage, and vintage stuff too...don't have much time for finding treasures with my three gaffers...but one day!!!

    ReplyDelete