Thursday, July 7, 2011

blue table legs

On impulse, I painted the dining room table legs. 


I love that paint isn't permanent.


I'm more than willing to paint something just to paint it back if I don't like it (proof here).



So this is my go at blue table legs. We'll see if it sticks.


The table legs before in white:


And here's the table back when it was in a dark stain:


The dining room sure has changed since then.
And that was only 7ish months ago.

This was the inspiration for the paint job:

IMG_0205
Photo by Brooke



8 comments:

  1. Now THAT is just darn CUTE!

    "Nice Legs" lady!

    Big smiles coming your way from me in Illinois
    Visiting from MMS Linky Party today

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good both ways! Love it in blue, and like you said, if you tire of it, you can always go back to white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of the blue. It draws attention to the unique shape and breaks up all the white while still seeming neutral. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I would keep it blue if I were you :)
    Love your dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lOVE the blue legs. Love that room!!!Newest follower here:)
    ~Debra xxx
    capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the aqua legs! So pretty! I just found your lovely blog and have enjoyed looking around. Our family adopted a baby 2 years ago and I will be praying for you and your husband as you go through the proess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :0 wow!! I love the legs, LOVE the blue and love the whole room infact. Perfect!! And now I am jealous..
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. For someone as indecisive as me, paint is a God send! The legs look beautiful blue. You've inspired me :)

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete