Saturday, October 8, 2011

2 and a 1/2 weeks

It's been amazing.
Two and a half weeks home.
Miles is doing great.
We're praising the Lord for such a smooth transition.

In a lot of ways it feels like he's always been here and then there are moments when Drew and I look at each other and we wonder how the heck he got here.

It's been a whirlwind.
Still it's hard to believe that it was only seven months ago that we opened our hearts and began praying for what we now know to be this little man:


Amazing.
Now we're parents and it's awesome.
God is so good.

4 comments:

  1. He is too sweet looking! I'm sure it has been busy for you all but glad to hear he (and his parents!) are adjusting well. Can't wait to see more pictures when you have spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm somebody is becoming a lil chunck o munk!!!!! Just kidding but look at those adorable legs!!!! The cute smile doesnt hurt either!!! I need to see him asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! at first I have to say I laughed at Brooke and Freeland's comment about the
    "chunk o munk"
    Cause we call our little grandson...chunka-munka! ...that made me giggle. I love little nik-names.

    Miles looks so happy! I love that innocent little smile on his face... almost like, 'what?' you want me to look at you and smile?...why? " Such a cutie -- aren't they (babies) funny?

    I know y'all must be enjoying life together. congratulations and many blessings--- God is so Good.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes my heart so happy! what a little muffin!

    ReplyDelete